1. ACCEPTING THE RULES Everyone who applies for a Eightoutof10 party explicitly accepts our rules, which are designed for the security and comfort of partygoers. The golden rule is Respect & Consensuality.
2. PRIVACY Privacy and security are priorities. Peace of mind is a vital ingredient of an uninhibited evening and we try hard to protect the events from unwanted intrusion. The location of our events and the other arrangements are strictly private to us and our invited guests. You must not divulge them to third parties as this may compromise the privacy of all concerned. You should keep the place and people you meet private.
3. SPYING Pictures, videos or cameras at the party are banned. You can bring a phone but it must be switched off and not used anywhere in the party, except at the end of the night to call a taxi.
4. TURN UP TOGETHER Couples arrive and leave together. We do not let single men into our events. Even though he will have paid, if a male arrives without a female then his invitation is void. We never bend this rule. No, a man cannot wait for his partner inside. If a woman has to leave during the party, her partner goes with her.
5. DON’T BRING YOUR FRIENDS Invitations to our parties are personal and Non-transferable. No one whose details and photo have not been submitted and approved in advance will be admitted. We select couples as couples and if you turn up with a different partner you are a different couple and your Invitation is void. If you want your friends to come, they must apply in the normal way. Do not test us on this point; we are likely to revoke your own invitation.
6. REAL COUPLES We insist that the couples at our parties are ‘Real’ couples – you must have a genuine sexual relationship, although it doesn’t have to be an exclusive one (obviously!). Friends who team up just to find out “what it’s like” are not acceptable. Nor are single girls who ask a male friend to chaperone them. Nor are single guys who blag a platonic female acquaintance or escort into pretending to be a couple.
7. NO SELLING OR PROMOTING Our parties are Not business opportunities. Approaching people at our parties to promote other products or events is an abuse of our hospitality.
8. ARRIVE ON TIME To ensure the party reaches critical mass in time for everyone to have fun, we ask guests To arrive between specific times (usually 9 and 9.30 pm). In addition we don’t want to stand on door duty all night. Special arrangements can be made to admit couples late if a problem is notified in advance.
9. DRESS CODE Look at your best! You are going on a date! For Women: Cocktail dresses, slinky evening wear, risqué or temptress. For Men: Casual suits, smart clubber, funky formal, only designer jeans and no trainers. Neither jandals nor shorts for both. People ignoring the dress code will be turned away.
10. RESPECT Be respectful of everyone and the premises. Clean up your space after using. Do not distract people enjoying themselves by holding loud conversations or through inappropriate behavior: Conversations are for the lounge (sex free zone). So as neighbors, keep it down outside. Do not open windows neither leaving the door open.
11. CONSENT In the play rooms and especially on the beds, it is also Polite to approach people through touch in a sensitive and tentative manner: “ May I kiss you, may I touch you, may we join you, can we watch, would you like to join us?”
It is equally polite to deny a touching approach by moving the person’s hand (or whatever) away. Refusal does not mean “How dare you!” it means “I’m sorry I am/we are fully engaged just now and do not want to be distracted.” You may ask later but being pushy will not be tolerated.
12. COMPULSORY CONDOMS You do need to Wear protection with everyone. Toys included please. Everything is provided for you in each play room. It is a man’s responsibility to use a condom without being prompted by the woman concerned and to signal to her in an appropriate way that he is doing so. Repeat: without being prompted by the woman concerned. It is a guy’s job to put a woman’s mind at ease without being asked.
With your partner, you don't have to, but remember that ladies get excited, and it can go a long way past it, so remember to take a shower in between by respect to your partner.
13. THE RED CARD All our rules are reasonable. They represent a common sense way of enabling everyone to enjoy themselves. If we have to sanction anyone for breaking them, they will be asked to leave without their contribution being refunded and will be denied approval for future events.
Those Rules are almost the same than with 123Kinkit.com but for a piece of mind, we invite you to have a read through those as well: 123Kinkit Rules